ORDER YOUR COOKBOOKS, MERCH, & SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY + QUICK ONE PAN TOMATO SPAGHETTI PASTA RECIPE RIGHT AT HOME!
LAY HO MA! This velvety tomato pasta is definitely a home run in flavour and in the easy department. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a delicious tomato spaghetti recipe all in one pan. Let’s begin
3 pieces garlic
75g oyster mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
salt + pepper to taste
2 tbsp capers
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp sweet paprika
800g puréed tomatoes
2 cups vegetable stock
1/2 lb spaghetti
few leaves basil
1. Roughly chop the garlic and oyster mushrooms. Finely chop the onion
2. Heat up a sauté pan to medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3min
3. Add the capers, oregano, and sweet paprika. Sauté for about a minute
4. Add the oyster mushrooms and the puréed tomatoes. Add the vegetable stock and turn the heat up to bring to a boil
5. Place in the spaghetti and gently stir around until the noodles are completely submerged. Once the spaghetti is completely covered, stir for a couple of minutes. Then, cover and cook on medium low for about 8min
6. Plate the pasta and garnish freshly cracked pepper, olive oil, and freshly chopped basil
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: