LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY COLD CHILI OIL NOODLE SALAD RECIPE AT HOME!
LAY HO MA! Everything tastes better with chili oil doesn’t it? When the weather is super hot, it’s time to make this super tasty cold noodle salad! Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy cold chili oil noodle salad recipe in the comfort of your own home! Let’s begin
1/4 fuji apple
8g fresh basil
1/4lb flat rice noodles
2 tbsp peanuts
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
splash of toasted sesame oil
splash of black rice vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1-2 tbsp chili oil (https://youtu.be/oYz9GNg-8tw)
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
2. Make the dressing by combining the dressing ingredients together
3. Slice the cucumber and apple into matchsticks
4. Chop the cilantro and tear the basil
5. Boil the noodles to package instructions stirring occasionally to keep them from sticking
6. Strain out the noodles and rinse in cold water
7. Plate the noodles and assemble the salad with the veggies and herbs
8. Heat up a frying pan to medium heat. Toast the peanuts for a few minutes. Then, turn the heat off and add the white sesame seeds. Give it a good toss
9. Top the salad with the peanuts and sesame seeds. Pour over the chili oil dressing and serve
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: