ORDER YOUR COOKBOOKS, MERCH, & SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A LEGIT GARLIC CHILI NOODLES RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO LAY HO! Before we get into this delicious recipe, I must warn you that it is incredibly addictive and you may want to eat this multiple times a week! Now that you’ve been warned, join me in this episode and learn how to make the savoury noodle lover’s dream – a delicious garlic chili noodles recipe. Let’s begin
100g extra firm tofu
4-5 pieces garlic
small piece ginger
3 sticks green onion
3 tbsp avocado oil
3 tsp dark soy sauce
150g knife pare noodles
1 tbsp gochugaru
1 tbsp plantbased oyster sauce
1. Pat dry the extra firm tofu with a paper towel. Then, mash into a crumble with a fork
2. Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and green onions
3. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of avocado oil followed by the crumbled tofu. Sauté for 3-4min
4. Add 2 tsp dark soy sauce and sauté for another couple of minutes. Set the tofu aside
5. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
6. Place the nonstick pan back on medium low heat. Add 2 tbsp avocado oil followed by the garlic and ginger. Cook for about 2min
7. When the water comes to a boil, cook the noodles for 1 min less to package instructions (in this case, 3min). Stir occasionally to keep them from sticking
8. Add the gochugaru to the garlic and onions. Cook for about 1min. Then, add the oyster sauce
9. Strain out the noodles and add to the pan. Add 1 tsp dark soy sauce and the crumbled tofu. Turn the heat up to medium and sauté for 2-3min. Add the green onions and sauté for another minute
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: