LEARN HOW TO MAKE A QUICK OIL FREE PASTA DINNER RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO MA! There’s something delightful about a hearty pasta recipe that’s creamy and savoury. Join me in this episode and learn how to make this quick creamy Alfredo sauce style pasta recipe oil free today!
3 pieces garlic
1 cup cashews
1 3/4 cups water
1/2 tsp salt + pinch
pepper to taste
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp tahini
150g cherry tomatoes
pinch of crushed pepper flakes
splash of lemon juice
few sprigs parsley
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta
2. Peel 3 pieces of garlic and chop the broccolini into bite sized pieces
3. Add the garlic to the blender along with the cashews, 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper, dijon mustard, and tahini. Blend on high until liquified
4. When the water comes to a boil, cook the pasta to package instructions and stir occasionally
5. When the pasta is cooked, save 1/2 cup of pasta water. Then, strain the pasta and set it aside
6. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Dry sauté the broccolini for 4-5min. Then, add in the tomatoes and a pinch of salt. Sauté for another 4-5min
7. Add a 1/4 cup of water and sauté further for a couple of minutes
8. Add the pasta, pasta water, and cream sauce. Stir and cook for 2-3min (be careful not to overcook or the cashew cream will become very thick. If this happens, add some water)
9. Plate the pasta. Add some fresh cracked pepper, a pinch of crushed pepper flakes, a splash of lemon juice, and a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: